1. Make friends before you need them.
2. Friends are those extraordinary individuals who ask how we are and after that hold up to hear the reply.
3. If you can purchase an individual's friendship, it is not worth the trouble.
4. A friend is never known till he is needed.
5. If you can't think about any fantastic things to say about your friends, then you have got the wrong friends.
6. If you were an alternate individual, might you want to be friends of yours?
7. A friend is one who puts his finger on a shortcoming without rubbing it in.
8. Be friendly with the people you know. If it weren't for them you may be a sum weirder.
9. True friends have hearts that thumped as one.
10. Friendship is an avocation not an opportunity.
11. An exceptional friends is one who none, of these looks down on you nor stays aware of you.
12. Friends are the individuals who identify with you after others don't
13. Pick your friends, however not to pieces.
14. Don't stress over knowing individuals just make yourself worth knowing.
15. Friendship is the current that holds the world together
16. The best approach to have friends is to be eager to lose a few contentions.
17. Id a friends commits an error, don't rub it in rub it out.
18. Make friendship a habit and you will dependably have friends.
19. Manage deferent’s faults as delicately as though they were your own particular.
20. A friend is an person who can go on your toes without messing your gleam.
21. The best ownership one may have is a true friend.
22. People are judged by the organization they stay with and they avoid.
23. You will never have a friend in the event that you should have one without deficiencies.
24. Doing nothing for your friends brings about having no friends to accomplish for.
25. Anybody can give advice, but true friends will lend some help.
26. You can make a more friends by being intrigued by them than attempting to have them be interested by you.
37. A friend is somebody who supposes you're a great egg in spite of the fact that you're somewhat broken.
28. A true companion is an individual who, when you've made a simpleton of yourself, lets youforget it.
29. A real friend is an individual who listens mindfully while you say nothing.
30. The best mirror is an old friend.